- About Construidea®
- Monolithic Systems for the Housing Industry
- ConstruBlock® System for Slabs and Castles
- Building Systems
- Supplements for Traditional Formworks
- Pipe Supports
- Anchors and Supports of Meadow Burke and Halfen
- Contact Us
ConstruBlock® System for Slabs and Castles
The ConstruBlock® system, is an excellent System for solving slab, castle and enclosure systems formwork, when building with traditional blocks, building blocks and bricks.
The main advantages of the ConstruBlock® System are:
- Daily concrete pouring cycles, that is; one daily concrete pour per slab.
With traditional timber formwork, the concrete pouring cycle, takes longer, from 3 to 5 days.
This means for you:
- The ConstruBlock® System requires less quantity of formwork than with traditional timber formwork, at least 3 times less.
- In comparison with traditional timber formwork, there is no waste.
- 50% less labor costs.
- Technical support.
- Speed in formwork layout and in formwork dismantling.
- Durability, 1500 uses or pours Vs 10 uses or pours with traditional timber formwork
- Cero costo de habilitados en comparación con la madera, donde tiene que habilitar previo a comenzar el cimbrado.
- Shoring system for arches and vaults (vigueta y bovedilla)
- Less re work in the frontier of slab and castle
- Solutions for facade pouring with decorative frames